To make a positive impact on the world
To inspire with glimpses of what’s to come
To create with my own hands
To help others learn and grow
Certains things are important to me
As a designer, I value the following things:
I want to be the solution, not the pollution
As a designer, I am committed to crafting solutions that contribute to a sustainable and eco-friendly future rather than adding to environmental challenges.
I am curious to see how electronics will shape our future
I approach design with a curiosity-driven mindset, eagerly exploring the transformative potential of electronics in shaping the future.
Down below are two projects that are closely embody my values.
- Device to easily identify different types of plastic, enabling plastic recycling
- Winner of the James Dyson international sustainability Award
- Fully open source hardware to boost impact
Delft Open Hardware
- Hand crafted community at the Technical University of Delft
- Development of the Open Hardware Academy
- Resources and tools to learn about open source hardware
“Think hard, work harder.”